Solidarity, on a global scale.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Real life vs Societal expectations
Yeah, news flash people, boobs generally only look “perky” while in a bra. A few are super lucky and have naturally perky boobs, most don’t. And this is because, SURPRISE, boobs are intended to feed babies and it’s hard for a baby being cradled in mum’s arm to reach a nipple that’s on the other side of the boob from where its mouth is.
Think of a soda fountain machine. The spouts are all pointing down, right? So you can put soda in a cup being held under the spout? If the spout was sticking straight out, it would be really hard to get a soda out of it.
Babies need to be able to reach a nipple easily so they can eat. Ergo, nipples are usually lower and angled more downward on a naturally hanging boob, both so it’s easier for a baby to reach and so gravity can do its part in pulling milk toward the nipple.
So there you go, outright ANATOMICAL proof that boobs are not there for the benefit of men.
Thank you for that. I never realized. Thanks.
Wake up call.
(Pornography is not valid sex education)
Cats and Tumblr
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
This is awesome.
YOUR BODY IS BEAUTIFUL IF:
- you have a body
- that’s it
- you’re beautiful
- you win
OH MY GOD
We were at my grandparents’ house for Easter today, and my brother brought along the Nintendo Wii for our cousins to play
Only he forgot the sensor bar :T the thing that makes the wii-motes work and junk
Then he remembered this crazy myth he heard basically said if you light two candles, they act as a sensor bar.
I DON’T KNOW HOW
BUT IT TURNS OUT IT FUCKING WORKS.
So if you ever lose or break the sensor bar, and don’t mind your TV looking like an offering to Satan, I recommend candles :I
I’ll remember that for the next time my sensor bar stuffs up…
This also works with flashlights, in case you don’t have any candles handy. c:
The “sensor” bar doesn’t actually have any sensors. The sensors are in the Wii-mote. The sensor bar is actually just a line of infrared LEDs that an IR camera in the Wii-mote can see, which means you can substitute other IR sources, like candles and flashlights.
Science, hail Satan.